Saturday, August 9, 2008

This week I worked on testing and documentation. I completely revamped the wiki page for Tigris and Euphrates into a much shorter and clearer walkthrough of the rules with screenshots. I removed a few of the sections in the wiki because I felt that they were excessive and didn't really help the reader understand the game.

I also continued to test the game, and fixed bugs as I found them. Most of the bugs were relatively minor. I fixed a bug where regions were not being correctly merged if they were joined but no combat occured. I also fixed a bug where leaders were not being removed when they no longer border a scientist colony. And I fixed a bug where colonist ships which were generated the previous turn were not being flagged for combat.

Next week I'll be doing final testing and bug fixes.


Post a Comment